Sunday, April 20, 2014

Queen Savannah

Well I almost forgot... I started a new job this past week, and boy have I been tired.  Not that the job is hard per se.. it is just walking around and around in a warehouse picking book orders... I just haven't had to do that for couple of decades, and cement hasn't gotten any softer!  haha

But just a quick word to let you know a new character has been added.  Savannah, Queen of Swords.  So please check out my StoryBook Page.

Also, I am going to be introducing a bi-weekly post on one of three topics that are in the title of this happy lil blog... sex, magick, or rock n roll...  So to start things out with a bang, next week shall be about sex.. oh shucks, golly gee, and gee-whiz, I am so glad we are all adults here and can handle these conversations, from the silly to the more serious.  I figure knowledge is power, and what is more powerful than knowing about your own bodies, or how you can be a positive role model for others.  So please stay tuned for this topic and more!

Thank you, White Light and Blessings! <3

1 comment:

  1. To start things off with a "bang"... LOL. Oh boy... here we go!!! :0D

    ReplyDelete