Saturday, March 10, 2012

Patchwork Pentacles

Boy have I let myself struggle the past few months, and it has not been such a depressing or depression thing, it has been more of a bubble was burst and now am re-framing and making new decisions on where to head in life.

And, while I know I need to finish, I am almost to the burn out point again of college, with only two more terms to go.  But, at the same time I am so excited about starting a new project.  Patchwork Pentacles!  This will be the start of an online store and eventually be a physical shoppe.  My hopes are that a person can "piece together their own unique path."  Much like I have done and am still doing.  I sense a really strong pull in new direction and it includes all things nature. 

Yes, I will still have my 40 hour a week job, but it is a start and eventually I will have my degree if I can pull off this last term.  We will just have to wait and see, and keep plugging along.  So please stay tuned for more information about Patchwork Pentacles!


No comments:

Post a Comment