Monday, August 5, 2013

While on your journey...

I have been working on my journey and path lately.

Trying to beat down the negative self talk, and insecurities I have acquired over the years.  And at times I find myself reverting as it were to my "old" ways or maybe more like "flashbacks" of times when I felt I was my strongest.  Now, these times I wasn't always at my my wisest, but then again they were times I felt I was at my strongest.  Granted I have acquired much strength from my experiences over the years and like knowing I have a guttural instinct to kick some ass when I need to to get things done.

But, I wonder.. not so much worry like I "usually" do, that this can be a bad thing.  I mean am I justifying old habits and thought processes to cope and deal with what is going on in my life now, when I need a re-charge and re-boot to make the next stage of life??  Or is it a GOOD thing to draw from a time when I knew, or at least felt like I knew, I was doing what was meant and the passion for things I have put on the back burner for so long???

I FEEL a very powerful and energetic vibe as of late.  Seriously, if you could feel what I am projecting it would blow you away! ;)  I know there is a major change in the air for many, and am wondering if I should ride this ride and do what I do "best,"  within a good healthy range and keep the flow of passion and energy going... or tweak it to another level and be more "mature" in my energy levels.  I know I need to be Spiritual in whatever my endeavors are, but is regaining inner strength of how I used to be and felt like myself a real true essence of the power or energy I should be drawing from??

What are your thoughts??



No comments:

Post a Comment