Monday, September 9, 2013

Update, Updates, Updates...

I just thought I would pop in and pass on some info for my other page, PatchworkPentacles.com

Being new at this building a business thing I am making the usual mistakes, and realized that site was just to cluttered and scattered.. kinda like my gemini self at times.. haha

So I am working on streamlining the site and will have it up and running again... 'faster, better, stronger... I have the technology!'  Nanana nnanana nanaa   (Although I always picture the Million Dollar Woman for this flashback :P  )

But you can find me at these other locations:

1) I am on Etsy!  PatchworkPentacles

2) Facebook:  Patchwork Pentacles

3) I have an Amazon Store where I have some great recommendations for authors that I have at least 90% of the books myself:  Patchwork Pentacles  
 I am still working on the music section, but as you can see I already put my favorite band in there!  Gotta love My Boys!!  Have the tattoo to prove it too.. haha

So please stop by and browse around, spread the word... more products are on the way and PatchworkPentacles.com will be updated by the end of business day tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! Saved your Etsy shop in my faves :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joanna! I appreciate it, and I returned the favor. You have such fun artwork!

    ReplyDelete