Sunday, July 23, 2017

Concert

Recently I had the joy and opportunity to take my son, daughter in law, and daughter to go see an amazing concert.
Def Leppard are my boys! I love them so much I have them tattooed on my left upper bicep.  Tesla had always had my heart from listening to them and seeing them with Def Leppard in the late 80s. And many a great memory of listening to Poison with my high school best friend.
Both of my kids, 27 and 18, have said that they wish the grew up in my era. They love my music... at least a hell of a lot of it.. ha ha
So I finally was able to take my son, who's favorite band Poison, and everyone to a concert in June.
Sound was awesome, all vocals on point. Performances were from all was spectacular!
It was a great momma moment for me. The best  a part of course was the happiness of the kids, and the biggest surprise was my daughter saying, "Wow, I can't believe I just saw Def Leppard! "
I was able to take them to see Motley Crue on their farewell tour, and they loved it.
I took my daughter to see Chevelle shortly there after, but this by far was the greatest reaction so far.
It makes my heart happy to know I could do a little something to make them as happy as I when I see my band play.

No comments:

Post a Comment