Monday, July 3, 2017

Protection Majick... What are the limits??

So after reading an inspiring comment.. I wonder.. can you really keep yourself  from being that jaded?

Can you cast a spell or create a charm to keep yourself from being hurt?

Nope, it is all just a crap shoot.  You either decide to throw yourself out there, or you hide in the shadows.  I am to the point of not hiding any more.  Yes, I am a fuck up.  Yes, I don't follow through.  But. I will give my all to those who accept me, and understand that when I say I am a fuck up, and I told you all of my weaknesses from the beginning and you chose to use them against me, so be it.

I want to love, but am to bad of a character witness to allow that.  

I think that is the greatest power you can have.

You lie, cheat, and steal from me.. and still I will survive.

I will suck at life for awhile, but I am still standing.  Yes, I am in a moment in glory.  Yea for me.  Will it last?? I hope it does.  Will I retreat to past habits and hide... Yep, I am sure I will.  This is me, this is my life.

I can, and always will, be the one who looks at life in a positive manner, knowing the true consequences of my decisions.  I tried to reach out, I tried to lay it all out on the table, I gave the benefit of the doubt.  Sometimes things just throw you for a fucking loop.  If you don't like what I have to say..scroll on by.. trust me I won't be butt hurt.  If you have a truly thought provoking comment, please post.  I want to learn.  Trolls need not apply... you are a waste of space and you know it. Truly you do, but you have to try to big somehow.

I know I want many things in my life, I have burnt the sage, I have tried to come to grips with the fact I should just be alone.  Underneath it all... I want to have intimate relationships, and I  want to let the guard down.  But, my hopes are to high, and I can be okay with that.  Not always happy, but okay. 

I will cast my circle, I will continue to Protect myself with the knowledge that I have.  No one is meant to be utterly alone, and that is not possible unless you truly keep yourself locked away.  For those, I want to help.  Can I help an AskHole.. nope... But do you really want to talk?? I can give my two cents worth.  You may not like my answer, but I am honest with you.

So, throw me a line.. I will either give you a mind blowing reality, or give you fuel to burn your own fire.. what do you have to lose?  You tell me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment