Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ok...Shameless Plug #1

Since one of my passions in life is sex, which ironically do not always go hand in hand!  There is sex without passion....and quite frankly it sucks!  So with that in mind I have a side business where I sell sexual toys, bath spa products, novelties, and books and videos on sexual education...or for just plain fun!

The company I work for is Intimate Expressions and you can reach my website at http://www.mybagoftoys.com  and please feel free to browse around the online catalog.  Shop at your leisure, and all orders are shipped confidencially to your home.  Or if you decide you can have an in home party with demonstrations for a girl's night in, bachelorette or even a couple's party from me or another local rep from your area!

So please stop by http://www.mybagoftoys.com and add some passion to your life!!

2 comments:

  1. My apologizes...this was supposed to be on my newly created Promotions Page...well I shall chalk it up to a learning experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I guess that they will show up here, but will be set aside on the Promotions Page to view at your leisure!

    ReplyDelete