Friday, July 1, 2011

Energy & White Light!

I seem to work with a lot of energy... not the "I bounce around off the walls" type of energy, but more of the I feel your synergy type of energy. I have always been able to sense someone's "vibe" and when they have something on their brain.

So lately it seems as quite a few people are having a funky vibe about the energy that surrounds them...me? I have quite the opposite happening, I am feeling renewed and alive, which hasn't happened in quite awhile...perhaps that is what is funky about it?!! It is something that has changed with the energy that is around me and it happens to work out in the positive!

When I have friends who are feeling down, need a bit of positive luck, or extra help to fend of psychic attacks, or just a simple "I love you and protect you" veil I usually offer to give them some supportive energy ..White Light, and they know what I mean when I say that phrase.

I basically have them surround themselves with white light, performing a sort of protective barrier if you will. If they are being psychically attacked I have them put up a wall of mirrors around themselves, reflecting outward, to reflect the negative away. And if I "see" other colors when I am talking to them I will tell them to add it their energy field. At the same time I envision them surrounded by White Light and being able to safely fight off the negative energies and renewing their own.

As the Fourth of July approaches and the celebrations begin on the long weekend, I offer White Light to all in that they have a safe, joyous and happy 4th of July celebration! White Light and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment