Sunday, January 19, 2014

New offering on my Etsy Shop!

Hey all, how are you today??  I am good, thank you.  I just wanted to stop by and tell you about my new offer... Ninety Nine Cent Tarot Reading!  I would offer it for free, but I can't.. so the next best thing I think!

There is a catch, but only a very small one...  I only ask that you give an honest review of my reading on my Etsy Shop!  That's it, that's all.  What I am offering is a Five Card, and any extras that appear, Spread in reply to your general question, in return you will receive a Word document to the e-mail that you provide.

Your e-mail will never be bought, sold, traded or what-have-you, just maybe a newsletter every now and again!  So I hope to see you there, and thank you for the opportunity to serve you and for letting me hone my skills!

PatchworkPentacles on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment