Saturday, May 10, 2014

Charmed, I'm sure....

But this is a tricky subject for me believe it or not... Why? you may ask, well pull up a toad stool and sit for a spell, and I will explain to ya!  (I hope you like puns :D) 

I totally believe in magick, from the simplest energy release to imaginary world of books, TV, and the big screen.  I believe in the fact there is dark and gray magick, and personalities. For without the dark, how can you see the light? I've mentioned before that I am the farthest from a traditionalist as you can get.  I look at things more of a word of mouth type of relationship with learning and experiencing... picture going back to when humans were evolving and sharing information of plants, healing, and hunting techniques.  I learned from Scott Cunningham that you could make a simple ritual from a few blades of grass and a paper cup with some water.  So I have never gone to the extreme of rituals, or dress, or anything formalized.

So, I am still one of those that doesn't seem to do much of the physical practicing of witchcraft.. it is more done in my head.  I think some is due to time issues, some is due to how I relate to being a witch, and some has to due with being a bit on the lazy side.  I admit it, I am a very laid back person and sometimes that gets the best of me.  I am one who likes to "feed off" of energy of another person for some of my motivation.  And that just sounds awful, but think of it as a more of energy that is shared between friends and inspires you.. does that make more sense??  But have to admit most of my friends have moved away, and I live five hours away from my hometown.. so hanging out physically with people isn't really much of an option.  But I have some awesome online folks who inspire me, but I am one of those who falls into the trap of staying online for too long, and end up FUBARing my entire day.. Ugh!!

So my idea with these blogs is that I can use them as a source of information and inspiration to keep myself "moving" and not being so laid back.  I mean really... I plan and plan, decide what I am going to do and get half way done and don't finish.. WTF???  I have a good energy burst, and fizzle out before I get to do the completion.  I have many seeds to grow herbs... note the word 'seeds'... not that I have plants to harvest, herbs to dry, and magickal formulas to create.  It's time to get out of my head, and do some creating!

Each time that Magick is the topic of this blog I will share some information and research, and a bit more about my own personal beliefs or "practices."  Thank you for being my energy source!

White Light and Blessings!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment