Saturday, May 3, 2014

Wyn - Knight of Wands

Yep, until yet another new schedule is set Saturdays may work out better for writing.  The latest scoop is that I had a warehouse job, set schedule and all that good stuff (still just a temp position) but boy howdy was it hard on this ole bod!  Loved the job though, and hope I didn't FUBAR any bridges because I had to leave on such short notice... but I ended up getting another full time seasonal job at one of the big chain DIY home improvement stores.  Just found out Thursday night that training starts on Monday morning!  And it may not be a big deal to anyone else, but I will save about $100 bucks a month in gas alone because it is a bit closer to home.... So here is to getting a foot in the door, and a decent schedule :D 

Anyway... back to the main point of this post... Wyn has been created and released, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment